Thursday, March 31, 2011

W.A.L.T make a poi

 Step One: We plaited the wool with a buddy. We sat together and passed each other a new piece of wool then Rosie knotted the end for us.


Step Two: We got a piece of soft filling and tied it to the plaited cord we made. Then Rosie gave us another piece of stuffing to go over the top.
 Step Three: Then we got a plastic bag and put it over the top of the soft filling and tied it with a piece of string. Rosie did this part because you had to tie it very tight.
Step Four: Rosie put tape over the string to make sure it was strong enough and trimmed off the rest of the plastic bag. Here are two of our finished poi.

7 comments:

  1. cool poi 35fireflies. By Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baily says - I like the poi because I like the colours and how you make poi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly says - Wow these are really great pois, I like Rachel and Williams ones because they really took their time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin says - I like the pois because they look really colourful and I like the way you got buddies helping you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hali says - Well at the start I thought I was going to go really really bad but when it was at the finish it turned out good and we had a little bit of bad bits but it came out good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome poi Rachel i like the Colour's you chose and the way you made it

    ReplyDelete