Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 8 reflections

Term Two Week 8 reflections

Week 8 Reflections: Please leave a comment using the hats to reflect on the week.

The yellow hat - The good points
Samantha: The concert from boys high.
Grace: Our narratives about Maui and the Sun
Zavier: Our fireworks sgraffito and we got our things to do checklist.
Molly: Our sgraffito about Maui and the sun and we learnt that sgraffito is about layers of colour and scraping and scratching.
Kaitlin: Kakariki were making math sheets on comic life
Sam: Our Kia Kaha box
Laken: How Kiwi and Tui are trying a new reading activity
Joshua: Some people moved groups in Math
Tawhara: We started our waka for Kia Kaha
William: Golden time

The black hat - The bad points
William: Gymnastics learning new techniques
Kaitlin: In writing we have been finding word families
Jordan: Staying in the star (respecting the treaty)
Kayleigh: The reading activities can be challenging
Molly: Tui and Kiwi need to be more independent during their reading activities.

The blue hat - The next steps
Brooklyn: Tui and Kiwi need to share the computers with the other groups
Emma: we need to get better faster at writing
Kaitlin: we need to think of more exciting synonyms for our writing
Grace: we need to get better at respecting the treaty
William: we need to be quicker during reading time.

The green hat - The things we can do differently
Jordan - that when you go on the mini tramp you can do anything you want.
Aimen: we could try and do the vault differently

The white hat - The new things we have learnt
Rachel: I have learnt how to do a keynote
Jordan: I've learnt how to make friends
Grace: Kowhai has learnt how to work out math problems by using 10s
Zavier: Sgraffito
Helen: I've learnt how to write a narrative and I did it really well and I wrote 250 words.

The red hat - The way we feel

Campbell: I have felt ok
Rachel: I felt grawesome
Molly: I felt awesome
Kayleigh: Fantastic
James: I felt epic
Scott: I thought it was like a week and I felt good.


2 comments:

  1. What a cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Hat - I feel fabulous as the sun is shining and I have just eaten a delicious white Tim Tam! I loved reading all your comments each with a different colour hat in mind. Well Done Fireflies (and stop eating my Tim Tams Molly!) Kevin (BoT - Molly's Dad).

    ReplyDelete